Monday, November 22, 2010

A New Bloggity Blog

I recently abandoned my other blogs in cyberspace because I hit a serious conundrum. My first blog, The Vignette, was a rambly sort of thing that 90% of the time I wasn't even that interested in re-reading. The only things of merit there were my gift ideas and book reviews. The second blog, From Scratch, began to chronicle our adventures in home renovation. The bathroom posts have been imported here and the others will find their way as I make them more complete.

So what was the issue? Um, well, I'm a woman. A woman who shops for people who stink to get gifts for, a woman who reads, a woman who is trying to renovate her home mostly solo...but there was so much more!  I cook! And I clean! And I have too many a wonderful bevy of four-legged children! But I felt that I couldn't really post about any of that on my other blogs. So here we are. Some days my posts will be about house projects, some about craft projects, cooking, pets...Hopefully I won't lose many of you on the days I write about things you aren't interested in, but my hope is that many of you share the same "too many pairs of shoes to fill" lifestyle and will be able to relate and get some good out of my ideas!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment